Wednesday, May 6, 2009

( Japan vs Thai ) ≠ Malaysia

I am glad to have a friend that always have freebies to share,
Because of his free movie tickets, he had created a chance for me to realize something of Jap and Thai, which i will never think of watching them.

I have found out that we can know more about a country culture, esp their thinking behavior through a movie, because a movie is created and altered according to the local "taste" and it is a hint of the pattern of mass crowd in that country, provided the director get it right.

Hmmm... Thai are more emotional and feminine, less logical and more instant joy, and less patience. I guess it is a free and comfortable country to live in. While for Jap, the plotting of story is very weird for me... long long normal story line which definitely will make you fall asleep, then, very slow, it comes to an exaggerated climax out of really small problem, then back to long long boring story line and sleep again..zzzZZ I think they are in constant stress, following traditional rules and virtues. Those exaggerated climax out of small things looks like they are releasing their long suppressed feelings and thoughts. Really having culture shock, man! Anyway, they are very patient and determined (long long boring story line).

Hahaha.. I am sure they will have culture shock too, when watching our movies. Thanks for the treats, Chad! You make me realize how much i love Malaysia... HHmmmm.. ahhh, I'm loving it!

2 comments:

cklim said...

haha, good observation :-)

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Woohoo, thanks Shaz for the movie ticket ar ;p