Saturday, May 2, 2009

I feel love~~

I have to admit that i am a very rough and violent person.
I don't know the art of living.
But recently i was given so much chances and occurrences in life, to make me realize,
More and more, again and again,
That my violence is there because i don't accept myself,
My violence is there because i thought i have the power.

There is no need to love, but to understand alone is enough. After the understanding, all the long long hatred on ourselves will be released and turned into care and love.
And we will suddenly feel lighter by few kilos.

4 comments:

The M said...

Love is always with you =)
when understand it, you are facing it.
when you dun want to understand and seems dun have it, it just you are facing off from it.

Just look behind, Love is still with you. =)

Sarita said...

ooooo... thanks my friend! How i wish to see u again. so my pc will feel love from you.. my pc miss u. hahahah

The M said...

haha XD
if, i got come down let u know ba. hehe
you also put more love for you PC also =P

Sarita said...

I feel love for it, that's why i ask u to give love to it also. hahahaha