Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Destiny

I recently only truly realized that each of us has a destiny. I was then told by my respectful one that we are all in fact being given something in life (maybe suffering, disease, poverty and so on..) to complete our journey of learning in the evolution of ourselves, the process of purification. “Let learning be the first priority of life.” “Gratefulness shall arise because “tasks” are given for us to complete ourselves.” I guess our “tasks” are exactly what we need.

2 comments:

SuMMer said...

Our Destiny might is different, it might be fun, or pain. The key point is to optimism on it outcome. Let us remember there still persons care for us around then.

Sarita said...

hmm... i understand each process in the journey help us to uplift ourselves, they are actually opportunities. thanks my dear friend.